Parker Sawyers is an american actor. He is mostly known for portraying the role of the young Barack Obama in the movie “Southside with You.” HIs role was praised by everyone, critics and audiences. Not to mention that the movie did great as well.
Moreover, he is also featured in the BBC show “World on Fire.” The actor seems to be very versatile and natural with his acting skills. It makes him one of the most under rated actors in the industry.
|Parents||Paula Parker Sawyers|
10 Facts on Parker Sawyers
- Parker Sawyers (born on 1984) is an American actor known for his role as “Young Barack Obama” in the movie “Southside WIth You.”
- Moreover, Parker is currently enjoying his marital life. He shared his vows with his longtime partner, Edita Ubartaite. They are married for more than 5 years now.
- His wife, Edita is currently working in Trade and Investment Department in the United KIngdom. However, the facts about their children are not known.
- Likewise, Parker is around 36 years of age as of now. His birthday, however, is not kwown at the moment.
- In order to know more about him, one can reach out through his instagram account. He has around 19k followers on the platform.
- Furthermore, The actor has a height of around 1.7 meters. Likewise, he has short hair and french cut beard.
- Moroever, he comes from African American ethnic groups. He was born in the United States.
- Similarly, the actor’s net worth is still unknown. But it is expected to be around $500,000 as of 2020.
- As for his family, he is the son of former deputy mayor of Indianapolis, Paula-Parker Sawyers. Also, his father, James Sawyers was a teacher and administrator.
- Parker Sawyers has done the portrayl in the number of movies and Tv shows. But he is still an underrated actor given his talent.