Patrick Kennedy is an actor who has gained worldwide popularity for his role in the Netflix mini-series The Queen’s Gambit. The series has taken the world by storm and it follows the life of the 8-year-old prodigy Beth Harmon.
Kennedy plays the role of Beth’s estranged adoptive father and Alma’s husband. He started his career back in 2002 and has been making waves through his performances in various TV shows.
|Birthday||26 August 1977|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Patrick Kennedy
- Patrick Kennedy was born on 26 August 1977 according to IMDb, and his age is 43 years old as of October 2020.
- His height has not been revealed but some sources estimate that he is 5 feet 10 inches tall.
- In a similar fashion, he has not revealed information about his girlfriend or relationships in the media. He has also been secretive about his past relationships in the media. Likewise, he is also secretive about his dating life.
- Kennedy has a decent social media following and he has almost 1000 followers on Instagram. The star has also shared his works on his Insta page.
- His Wikipedia page is being updated but you can read all about the actor in this article.
- He was born in London, England, and is British by nationality. Similarly, his ethnicity is White.
- Kennedy has 50 on-screen credits as per this source. He also has numerous credits in theatre. His first breakthrough TV role was ‘Bleak House’ in 2005.
- After this, he had a small recurring role on ‘Boardwalk Empire’. The 2012 series made him immensely popular. He played the role of Dr. Douglas Mason.
- After this, he also had a role in ‘Downton Abbey’. He also played Dennis Wilson on ‘Mrs. Wilson’. Perhaps his best-known role was as Allston Wheatley on the 2020 mini-series ‘The Queen’s Gambit’.
- While his exact fortune is not known his estimated net worth is in the range of $100,000 to $1 million.