Paul Bernon is a famous American film producer, angel investor, and real state executive. Because of his hard work, he has been able to achieve popularity and recognition alongside a huge sum of money. According to some sources, Paul Bernon is currently worth approximately $10 Million.
He is a co-founder of Burn Later Productions. He started his career as a film producer in 2013’s Drinking Buddies. Paul has worked on more than a dozen of the project since his first work, his most recent work was in 2018’s Dude. He is currently working as a producer in Good on Paper. you can learn more about his production career in his IMDb profile.
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Profession||film producer, angel investor, and real state executive|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
10 Facts On Paul Bernon
- Paul Bernon has not shared his exact date of birth with the public, so information like his exact age is not available. He appears to be in his 50’s.
- According to an Instagram post from his ex-girlfriend Bethenny, Paul celebrates his birthday every year on July 29th.
- Paul is a relatively tall guy, he measures 6 feet 1 inch tall which is 1.88 meters.
- He is an award-winning film producer, in 2014, he won Peabody Award for his film Best Kept Secret.
- Paul Bernon was previously married to Ashley Bernon but the couple got divorced in 2017.
- He was in a relationship with an American TV personality Bethenny Frankel after his divorce, but unfortunately, the couple decided to split in October 2020 after 2 years of being together.
- He initially studied film at Boston University but later went to New York Univesity to get a degree in real state.
- He is currently associated with Rubicon Real Estate, one of the biggest real states in New England.
- He is one of the board members and co-founder of EMILY’s List.
- He has 37.8k followers on his Instagram account. He is not very frequent with his posts in his social media accounts. He has his info available on Wikipedia.