John Sarbanes is the best-recognized politician who works for Maryland’s 3rd Congressional district since 2007. Also, he spent his professional legal career at the law firm of Venable LLP based in Baltimore. In 2006, John won the election with sixty-four percent of the vote against white. Luckily, he has won the election six times with no substantive opposition.
According to the recently updated news, John’s father, Paul Sarbanes expired at the age of 87 on December 7, 2020. However, details regarding his cause of death are not confirmed yet in the media. On this COVID-19 pandemic, everyone is in fear. Paul well-wishers have been sharing their heartfelt condolences on social media.
Here are some interesting facts that might help the readers to explore more information regarding his career and personal life.
|Parents||Paul and Christine Sarbanes|
|Children||Stephanie, Leo, and Nico Sarbanes|
|Education||Harvard law School|
10 Facts on John Sarbanes
- John Sarbanes was born in 1962 that made his age 58 years old as of 2020.
- He was born and raised in Maryland, the United States, so he holds an American nationality.
- A Democratic politician, John Sarbanes is former Maryland senator Paul Sarbanes’s son.
- According to the public source, his height and body weight is missing from the record.
- Who is he married to? Well, John is happily married to his one and only beloved wife, Dina Sarbanes. The beautiful couple tied the knot in 1988. Moreover, the duo was fully blessed with three children named Stephanie, Leo, and Nico Sarbanes.
- Moving on to his current net worth, Sarbanes doesn’t show off his net worth publicly. However, he definitely has earned good fortune from his political career.
- His name is listed on the top radar of Wikipedia.
- Speaking about his family background, John is the eldest son of Paul Sarbanes and Christine Dunbar.
- Explaining his academics details, Sarbanes received a Juris Doctor degree from Harvard Law School.
- According to his LinkedIn profile, John worked in the Maryland State Department of Education for seven years.