Pedro Gonzalez Lopez a.k.a. Pedir is a young professional Spanish football player. Born in Tegueste, Spain, Pedir currently plays for the UD La Palmas. The Spanish footballer came to limelight recently after his negotiations with FC Barcelona came to conclusion.
|Name||Pedro Gonzalez Lopez|
|Age||17 years old|
|Height||5 feet 9 inch|
Pedri is one of the finest youngsters in the football world these days. Since playing for UD La Palmas, Lopez has gained attention from from some of the top European sides like FC Barcelona and Borussia Dortmund. In September 2019, Pedri and FC Barcelona agreed on a two-year deal.
Here are some lesser-known facts about Spanish footballer Pedro Gonzalez Lopez.
10 Facts About Footballer Pedro Gonzalez Lopez
- Pedro Gonzalez Lopez is a young and aspiring Spanish football payer who currently plays for UD La Palmas. He plays as an attacking midfielder.
- Born in the year 2002, Pedro González López celebrates her birthday on the 25th of November. He is currently 17 years of age.
- The Spanish footballer has an attractive height. He stands 5 feet and 9 inches tall. He weighs 60 kg.
- Pedri was born in the Canary Islands. His nationality is Spanish and his ethnicity is white.
- He began playing professional football for UD Las Palmas’s youth side in 2018. At the age of 16, he inked a four-year deal with UD Las Palma.
- Pedri made his professional debut for Las Palms on August 18, 2019. He starred in a home defeat against SD Huesca.
- Pedri will play for the La Liga giants FC Barcelona when the 2019-20 season ends. Barca and Pedri finalized a two-year deal worth $5.8 million on 2 September 2019. The deal was effective on July 1.
- The details about his net worth and annual earnings are not public. After joining the Catalans, Lopez could make some good fortune.
- The details about Pedro González López’s girlfriend and parents are not public.
- The Spanish footballer is not active on social media like Instagram and Twitter. He does not seem to be fond of social media.