Pepe Aguilar is a popular singer and celebrity who is an icon of Regional Mexican, Latin Pop & Rock, etc. He has been active as a singer since the early 1980s. In that time, he has become an award-winning music star with more than 15 albums released.
Aguilar is also a businessman and has his own record label with the most cutting edge technology in Latin America. He owns a clothing line targeted for both men and women.
|Birthday||August 7, 1968|
|Parents||Antonio Aguilar; Flor Silvestre|
|Siblings||Antonio Aguilar Jr.|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
10 Facts About Pepe Aguilar
- Pepe Aguilar was born on August 7, 1968, and his age is 52 years old as of November 2020 according to this source.
- He was born in a family of celebrities, as a matter of fact, Pepe is the son of parents Antonio Aguilar and Flor Silvestre both of whom are legends of the Latin film industry and show business.
- Pepe Aguilar’s mother, Flor Silvestre passed away on 25 November 2020 at the age of 90. She died due to natural causes in her mansion in Villanueva, Zacatecas, Mexico.
- Pepe Aguilar is a star in his own right and has amassed a huge following all over the world.
- Mexican celebrity Pepe Aguilar’s wife is Aneliz Alvarez, the two have been married since 1997. Alvarez was once kidnapped along with Pepe’s brother for ransom.
- She is his second wife. Before this, Pepe Aguilar was married to Carmen Trevino.
- Pepe Aguilar got married to Carmen in 1991 but it is unclear when they got a divorce. The two had a rocky relationship.
- From his relationships, he has 4 children, Leonardo Aguilar, Emiliano Aguilar, Aneliz Aguilar and Ángela Aguilar. Among them leonardo and Anglea are also singers.
- Pepe Aguilar is a Grammy winner, in fact, he has won 4 Grammy’s including Best Mexican/Mexican-American Album. Similarly, he has also taken home 4 Latin Grammy Awards.
- The Grammy-winning Pepe Aguilar has a net worth of more than $10 million as of November 2020.