Lauren Pesce is a famous Blogger and TV personality. Lauren is known for her beauty, fitness, health, and fashion blogs but she is mostly known for her appearance in 2015’s reality Tv show Marriage Bootcamp with her husband, Mike Sorrentino. She went to LIM College – Maxwell Hall.
Lauren and Mike got their fans and followers excited after Lauren’s Instagram post on November 25, 2020, with the caption “our big blessing is on its way” on a photo of their family with “BABY SORRENTINO MAY 2021” written on the kitchen counter with flour.
|Birthday||January 10, 1985|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Net Worth||$500,000 – $1 million|
|Education||LIM College – Maxwell Hall.|
10 Facts On Lauren Pesce
- Lauren Pesce was born on January 10, 1985, which makes her 35 years old as of 2020.
- She was born in New Jersey, the United States and she is of American nationality.
- She is married to popular television personality Mike Sorrentino, the couple wed on 1st November 2018.
- The couple announced they are expecting a baby in May 2021 according to an Instagram post from Lauren.
- Laura has an average height, she measures 1.63 meters or 5 feet 4 inches.
- Lauren has a slim build, she weighs 56 kg which is 123 lbs, she is a gorgeous woman her eyes are of hazel color and her hair is blond.
- She has a beautiful golden retriever, because of her popularity even her dog has more followers on its Instagram account than most people. She created an Instagram account for her dog called @themoseyworld which has 131 posts and 48.9k followers.
- Her unborn baby has an Instagram account and already has about 62k followers just a few days after her announcement.
- Her net worth is estimated to be more or less in the range of $500,000 – $1 million.
- She is really popular on social media, She has a massive following on her social media accounts, Her Instagram has 1.1 million followers.