Jackie Alliss is the wife of ‘Peter Alliss’ who was an English professional golfer, commentator, television presenter, golf course designer, and author. He was reported dead by his family on 5th December but the cause of his death has not been disclosed yet.
She was the second wife of Peter Alliss. Everyone is saddened by Peter Allis’s death as now the world has lost the gem of golf. He was 89 years old when he died and the news was sudden with no expectations at all. Below are 10 facts about Jackie Alliss that you should know.
|Children||Sara, Simon, Henry|
|Education||Edgbaston High School|
10 Facts About Jackie Alliss
- Jackie Alliss is the wife of ‘Peter Alliss’, the commentator and a professional golf player who passed away at the age of 89 on December 5, 2020.
- The cause of the death of Jackie Allis’s husband ‘Peter Alliss’ has not been revealed yet.
- How old is she? We do not have the information on Jackie Allis’s age and birthplace.
- Furthermore, Jackie Alliss is the second wife of Peter Alliss. The first wife of Peter Alliss is Joan McGuinness who has 2 children ‘Gary’ and ‘Carol’.
- Moreover, Jackie Alliss had a long-lasting relationship with Peter Alliss. she has one daughter ‘Sara’ and two sons ‘Simon’ and ‘Henry’.
- Similarly, Jackie Allis’s net worth details are not known as she has not disclosed yet.
- Where is Jackie Alliss now? For more than 30 years Jackie Alliss lived in the village of Hindhead in Surrey, in a large house set in five acres of land with the family of her own.
- Peter Alliss Wife, Jackie Alliss has a Facebook profile where she has stated that she is a graduate from Edgbaston High School.
- Furthermore, Jackie Alliss’physical attributes including her height and weight are unknown.
- Lastly, her nationality and ethnicity are not known.