Roman Dolidze is a popular and professional martial artist and UFC champion. In the match, UFC Vegas’ 16 main cards where he faced John Allan of Brazil had strong competition and won the game. On December 6, he won against John Allan with a point 8-0-0 from the Light Heavyweight category.
They had a really tough competition where the match started with a body kick, followed by a high kick of Roman Dolidze. He is a very hardworking and ambitious UFC fighter who always had an interest in martial arts. Here are 10 facts about Roman Dolidge that you should know.
|Birthday||July 15, 1988|
|Height||6 feet 3 inches|
|Parents||Nodar Dolidze, Marina Chemia|
|Education||Odesa National Maritime University|
10 Facts About Roman Dolidze
- Roman Doidze is a professional martial artist and a UFC fighter who won the match on December 6 against John Allan of Brazil.
- The martial artist, Roman Dolidze is a very hard-working personality who has never given up on his dream and ambitions.
- Where is He From? Roman Dolidze is from Batumi, Georgia. He has dual nationality of Georgia and Ukraine.
- How old is Roman Dolidze? Roman Dolidze was born on July 15 in the year 1988 in Batumi, Georgia. His current age is 32 years old.
- How tall is Roman Dolidze? Well, Roman Dolidge has a decent height of 6 feet 3 inches with a bodyweight of 92.99 kg.
- The UFC fighter, Roman Dolidze has kept his love life under the shade due to which we do not have any information on his wife.
- Furthermore, Roman Dolidze does not have a profile on the Wikipedia page.
- Similarly, Roman Dolidze is of White ethnicity and has not revealed his net worth details.
- He was born to his parents Nodar Dolidze who is an engineer and Marina Chemia who is a physician-therapist.
- Moreover, Roman Dolidze has 49.2 k followers on Instagram and more than 1 k followers on Twitter.