Peter Welch is an American politician who has been estimated to have a net worth of $5 Million and has been in the political scene for a long time.
He was in the role of US representative for Vermont’s at-large congressional district from 2007. He has been a major political figure for Vermont for over three decades and even serving as a senator in the 1980s.
|Birthday||May 2, 1947|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Education||Berkeley Law Admissions Office|
10 Facts about Peter Welch
- In 2018 it was estimated that politician and democratic party member Peter Welch is worth over $5 Million.
- Born on May 2, 1947, Peter Welch is a 73-year-old American man who has been involved in politics since 1980 when he assumed the role of Senate of Vermont.
- Peter Welch found love twice in his life and has had two marriages. He was married to Joan Smith from 1986 but sadly passed away in 2004. In 2009, Welch tied the knot with Margret Chenney.
- Peter Welch currently lives with his wife Margret. Welch is the father of 8 children. He has five stepchildren from his first marriage and three from his second.
- Peter Welch was dedicated to his craft and his J.D degree from Boalt Hall, the law school at the University of California, Berkeley is proof.
- Beginning his political career in 1980, Peter Welch has since been a member of the party that he admired which the democratic.
- He is set to continue as the US representative for Vermont’s at-large congressional district under new president Joe Biden.
- Peter Welch was born in Springfield, Massachusetts, US, and is of white ethnicity. However, his height and weight measurements aren’t available.
- As he is a campaign runner, Welch is active on social media. His Twitter @WelchForVT has 2,074 followers, 323 followings with 698 tweets.
- He also has an Instagram which is @reppeterwelch it has 2,410 followers, 188 followings with 338 posts. His Facebook page PeterWelch has over 22k likes.