Kelly Rippon is best known as Adam Rippon‘s mom who has been in the limelight recently after publishing her own book entitled Parent Up: Inspire Your Child to Be Their Best Self. Talking about her son, Adam Rippon is a well-known former figure skater who won the 2010 Four Continents Championships as well as the 2016 U.S. National Championships. He had retired from figure skating on November 19, 2018.
|Profession||Author, Speaker, Educator|
|Education||Thomson Edison State University, California State University|
Professionally, Kelly Rippon is a very popular author, speaker, and educator. She had kicked off her professional career in June 2006 when she founded her own company named Authentic Change, Inc. Currently, she has still been working there as a founder as well as the CEO.
10 Facts on Kelly Rippon:
- Kelly Rippon’s information has still not been written on Wikipedia but we hope you will learn a lot about her after reading these 10 facts.
- Previously, she has worked at Delta Career Education Corporation from March 2010 until August 2017.
- Speaking about Kelly Rippon’s married life, she has already been divorced from her ex-husband named Rick Rippon.
- Talking about her education, she had completed her BA degree in Humanities from Thomson Edison State University. Later, she completed her MA degree in Humanities from California State University.
- Currently, we do not know anything about Kelly Rippon’s age but we will surely publish this information in the future.
- After her divorce from Rick, she has not been involved in any kind of relationship.
- As of 2020, Kelly Rippon’s net worth is not known to us but since it is under investigation, you can expect it to be out very soon.
- According to Kelly Rippon’s bio on her official LinkedIn account, she has been currently working as a freelance speaker at The Harry Walker Agency.
- Speaking more about Kelly Rippon’s family, she has a total number of six children including Adam Rippon.
- In fact, she rose all of her six children as a single parent.