Quinton Bell is an American football player. He is currently signed by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Similarly, he used to play for Oakland Raiders before.
Previously, Quinton was a college-level football player for Prairie View A&M Panthers football. Furthermore, he got drafted in the 2019 NFL.
|Birthday||May 9, 1996|
|Height||6 Feet 4 Inches|
|Parents||Arnetta Bell (mother)|
|Education||Prairie View A&M Panthers football|
10 Facts on Quinton Bell
- Quinton Bell is an American footballer who is positioned as an outer linebacker for Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Born on May 9, 1996, Quinton turned into the age of 24 years old this year.
- Quinton earns an annual salary of $695,000 dollars as per his profile on Spotrac. Hence, with earnings that high, Bell’s Net Worth must in millions. However, we are currently reviewing his fortune.
- According to the NFL, Bell stands at a height of 6 Feet 4 Inches tall on the scale. Similarly, his weight is 115kg with his muscular body.
- Talking about his parents, Quinton is the son of his mother Arnetta Bell. Moreover, he has a brother named Xay Bell. Xay is also a football player for the University of Arizona.
- Bell is completely in love with his girlfriend, Helena Alexia. In addition, Helena is a beautiful Instagram influencer.
- Quinton’s hometown is Long Beach California. He belongs to Black ethnicity. Likewise, he attended the Costa Mesa High School in California.
- After his graduation, the footballer got accepted to Prairie View A&M University. Similarly, he joined the team of Panthers football in the college.
- In 2019, Quinton’s dream came true after he was selected by Oakland Raiders in the 2019 NFL draft. Furthermore, he was released by the team on October 15, 2019.
- After his departure from Oakland Raiders, Bell signed the contract with Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Similarly, the contract is at least 2 years long.
- Outside the football field, Bell is popular on both Twitter and Instagram as @quintonjbell. Moreover, he is verified on both social sites with 11k followers on IG alone.