Rhys Mitchell is a professional Australian Actor, producer, and writer. He is best known for his amazing work on the award-winning series such as ‘Upper Middle Bogan’, ‘Glitch’, and ‘Barracuda’.
For his debut, Rhys completed his leading role in the FX series CAKE. Right after his debut, he got starred in a leading role in the David Lynch produced feature-film ‘The happy worker’.
|Parents||Mark Mitchell, Di Mitchell.|
10 Facts on Rhys Mitchell
- Rhys Mitchell is an Australian actor born in the late 80s in Australia. As of 2020, Mitchell is in his early thirties.
- Rhys has not disclosed his body measurements in any form. However, by his physical appearance, he is about five feet and nine inches tall.
- As of now, we do not have a Wikipedia site dedicated to Rhys Mitchell. However, he has an awesome profile on the IMDB page.
- Talking about his relationship, the good looking actor has not mentioned about his relationship or his girlfriend in the media. Anyway, looking at his Instagram account, Rhys is probably single.
- Rhys is a son to Mark Mitchell (actor) and Di Mitchell (actress). Rhys has a quite good family background in the film industry since his parents were involved in the same profession from the beginning.
- The popular actor is one of the five children of his lovely parents. Among those five, his brother Lewis Mitchell is too a popular actor and writer.
- Mitchell holds a bachelor’s degree in First Class Honors in Film & TV. Maybe the god-gifted acting capability and theoretical knowledge are what made Rhynn the great actor.
- The versatile actor is very much fond of playing music. He is also an active member of the musical band ‘Mouth Tooth’.
- He is very humble in person and helps to feed other people whenever he can. That is the kind of superhero we want in every society!
- This popular actor, Rhys is available on Instagram as @dripcoffee where he has more than five thousand followers.