Richard Blumenthal is an American politician and attorney who is working as the United States Senator from Connecticut. He is married to his wife Cynthia Malkin for nearly four decades and the couple has four children together. As a celebrated American politician, Richard enjoys a great deal of limelight.
Still, her wife lives a low-key life in the media. Cynthia Malkin is 15 years younger than her husband, who is 74 years old now. Cynthia met Richard while she was 16 years old and Richard was 31.
|Parents||Peter Malkin & Isabel Wien|
Find out some lesser-known facts about Cynthia Malkin here, her age, marriage, family detail here.
10 Facts on Cynthia Malkin
- Cynthia Malkin is an American national who is famous as the wife of American US Senator for Connecticut Richard Blumenthal.
- Her husband Richard Blumenthal is serving as the US Senator for Connecticut since 2011. He is a member of the Democratic Party.
- While Richard Blumenthal is a celebrated public figure in the US, his wife Cynthia Malkin lives a low-key life in the media.
- Unlike Richard, Cynthia Malkin does not have a Wikipedia page. The detail about her age and birthday are not public.
- Her husband, Richard was born on February 13, 1946. He is 74 years old. Cynthia Malik is 15 years younger than Richard. This means she is around 59 years old.
- Born in the US to American parents, Cynthia Malkin is an American national.
- Her father is Peter Malkin and her mother is Isabel Wien.
- Malkin got married to Richard Blumenthal on June 27, 1982. They have known each other during their high school days. They got engaged while Cynthia was pursuing her degree at Harvard University.
- Malkin and her husband Richard have four children together.
- There are several rumors circulating about her husband Richard and one of them happens to be a gay rumor. There are not any confirmations on his gay rumors.