Robyn Youkilis is an author, speaker, health coach, tv personality and is also one of the certified wellness experts. Robyn also describes herself as a meditation teacher. Your Healthiest You is a health coaching practice center founded by her. She works as a CEO there.
|Profession||Television Personality, Author, Health Coach|
It s been over a decade that she has been providing her services to her clients making them achieve their goal along with making them satisfied with her service. She is also an AADP-Certified Health Coach. Apart from being involved in the health sector actively, she is also equally involved in the writing industry as she is the author of one of the best selling books.
A few of her well-known books loved by her well-wishers and her clients are Go with Your Gut and Thin From Within: The Go with Your Gut Way to Lose Weight. These two of her book was so hot that it became one of the best selling books.
10 Facts on Robyn Youkilis:
- Robyn Youkilis is a married woman whose husband’s name is said to be Scott Valins.
- We haven’t found exactly how old she is but we can be assured that her age is currently in the thirties.
- We won’t find her Wikipedia page but to know more about her, we can certainly read her bio from Kripalu.
- Talking more about her married life, Robyn and her husband share a daughter together.
- According to reports, she is considered to be an AADP-certified wellness expert.
- As a TV personality, she has been involved in popular shows like The View, Today, The Cooking Channel, Home and Family TV, etc.
- Also, she is a world-famous author of popular books including Go with Your Gut and Thin From Within: The Go with Your Gut Way to Lose Weight.
- She is considered to be the founder and also serves as the CEO of Your Healthiest You.
- Robyn is from New York City, and thus, she is considered to be an American.
- Moving on to her social media, she can be found active on Twitter (3.8 thousand followers), Instagram (90.1 thousand followers), Facebook (private), and YouTube (648 subscribers).