Ron Curtis is an American politician. He is running to be elected as Hawaii’s Congressional District 1 representative.
|Age||58 years old|
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches|
|Education||University of Maryland|
Ron is engaged on the behalf of the Republican Party. Furthermore, the election will be held on November 3, 2020.
“If you’re an American, you get involved, you act, you make a difference. You don’t stand on the sidelines.” If we are not willing to stand up to the values that our country was founded on, what exactly are we doing?#WeThePeople#DoTheRightThing
— Ron Curtis (@rcurtis808) April 14, 2019
10 Facts on Ron Curtis
- Ron Curtis is an American Politician. Born in October 1961, he is the age of 58 years old as of now. Likewise, he is 5 feet and 7 inches tall in height.
- Although he is running in the upcoming election, the Wiki page for Ron Curtis is yet to be written. However, we have gathered detailed information about the politician in this article.
- Speaking about his background, Ron is a native of Kalaheo, Hawaii. Likewise, he was born to a military family. Furthermore, he has a brother and a sister.
- Ron mentions that he is single on his Political profile. Moreover, he maintains silence when it comes to his wife and children. Therefore, we assume that he is trying to protect their identity.
- Curtis is an active supporter of the American Republican political party. In fact, he won the primary election of August 8, 2020, as a Republican.
- Ron owns a decent amount of Net Worth in 2020 to support his political campaign. However, his total fortune and expensive assets are under review right now.
- Moving into his education, Curtis is an alumnus of the University of Maryland. Likewise, he graduated with a computer science degree and architecture, electrical engineering, physics, and mathematics minor.
- On his political ideology, Ron states that he preaches diversity in Hawaii. However, Curtis has not spoken about his own religion or beliefs yet.
- Ron has already amassed a good number of following on social media. In addition, his Twitter handle @rcurtis808 is verified with 12.6k followers to date.
- Curtis also worked as a systems engineer in NASA. As part of his job, he managed the maintenance of Koke’e Park Geophysical Observatory (KPGO).