Jane Curler is the wife of a famous American politician Ron Johnson. Ron Johnson is a Republican senator from Louisiana who has a strong opposition against the idea that climate change is man-made. Jane came into the life of Ron in 1977 when both of them were young and got married. After that, they have been together ever since.
Jane has not been active politically and that might because of the limited opportunities women used to have when she was a young woman. Her husband, however, is one of the richest senators in the USA.
She is a financial specialist and a government official. Her father was an industrialist which meant she had more opportunities to be educated and progressive which she used properly. If you want to know more about the incredible life of Jane Curler, make sure you read all of this article.
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Children||Carley, Ben, and Jenna.|
10 Facts On Jane Curler
- Jane Curler is over 60 years old for sure. But we don’t know the accurate age.
- She doesn’t have a Wikipedia which is why we can’t share information regarding her birthday and zodiac sign to you.
- Jane’s father was an influential businessman named Howard Curler who was a self-made billionaire.
- Curler met Ron Johnson in 1972 and the couple got married in 1977.
- Jane Curler has a sibling named Pat Curler who is also a pretty influential businessman.
- Jane is a mother of 3 children. Their names are Carley, Ben, and Jenna.
- Jane and Ron are pretty lucky because they also have 2 grandchildren.
- Marrying Jane gave Ron Johnson a lot of power because he accumulated a lot of wealth after his marriage to a daughter of a billionaire.
- Jane saw her father’s business empire closely and was inspired to be financially aware and sharp.
- Jane doesn’t have an Instagram account.