Susan Wright is the wife of late ‘Ron Wright’ who passed away on Sunday 7th February for coming in contact with Covid-19 and battling lung cancer. As per the statement given by his family, he died peacefully with his wife ‘Susan Wright’ on his side. Ron Wright was serving as a Member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Texas’s 6th district.
Susan wright never left her husband’s side when he was battling lung cancer and provided him with all the care and love needed. She along with her family is saddened by Ron wright’s death. Below are 10 facts to know about Susan Wright that might surprise you.
Quick Facts: Susan Wright: Meet Ron Wright Wife And Children
10 Facts About Susan Wright
- Susan Wright is the wife of ‘Ron Wright’ who passed away on Sunday 7th February after he came in contact with the covid -19 battling lung cancer.
- Furthermore, Ron Wright died peacefully with his wife on his side as per the statement given by his family. He was 67 years old when he passed away.
- Ron Wright was an American politician serving as a Member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Texas’s 6th district.
- How old is Susan Wright? Susan Wright has not revealed her age details along with her birthplace details.
- We are not quite sure about the detailed information regarding Susan Wright’s family and siblings’ details.
- Susan Wright and her late husband Ron Wright have three children together.
- Ron Wright’s cause of death has been revealed as he was fighting lung cancer and after coming in contact with the covid-19, he was admitted to the hospital.
- Ron Wright’s wife, Susan is not on any social media platform as she likes to keep her private life out of the spot from the media.
- The details about her educational background are unknown.
- Lastly, Susan’s net worth details have been kept under the shade.