Sydni Russell is a fiance of a celebrated American football player ‘Tyrann Mathieu’ who plays from the position of ‘Safety’. On the Superbowl held on Sunday 7th February, Tyrann Mathieu’s team ‘Kansas City Chefs’ lost to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers with 31-9.
She is a dancer, model, and cheerleader who was a member of the New Orleans Hornets cheerleading team. The couple Sydni Russell and Tyrann Mathieu has been together since the year 2011 and have a strong bond together. Below are 10 facts about Sydni Russell that you might not know.
Quick Facts: Sydni Russell: Meet Tyrann Mathieu Fiance On Instagram
|Parents||Jill Jenkins Bowles, Todd Bowles|
|Siblings||Todd Jr. and Troy Bowles|
|Married/Single||Engaged to (Tyrann Mathieu)|
|Children||Noah, Tyrann Jr. and Mila|
|Education||Louisiana State University|
10 Facts About Sydni Russell
- Sydni Russell is a fiance of the American football safety ‘Tyrann Mathieu’ who plays for the team ‘Kansas City Chefs’. Tyrann Mathieu along with his team lost to Tampa Bay Buccaneers with 31-9 on Sunday’s Superbowl.
- Similarly, Sydni Russell’s fiance Tyrann Mathieu tweeted his side of the story regarding the back and forth with Tom Bradly at the Superbowl and also told that he called Tyrann Mathieu something that he could not repeat.
- How old is Sydni Russell? Sydni Russell was born in the year 1994 and is at the age of 26 years old.
- On Instagram, Sydni Russell has been followed by 45.4 k followers where she uploads her gorgeous photos.
- Sydni Russell and Tyrann Mathieu recently blessed with a baby ‘Mia‘ who has just turned 1 year old. The couple has children together Noah and Tyrann Jr.
- Tyrann Mathieu Fiance, Sydni has not revealed her net worth details.
- How tall is Sydni Russell? She has a perfect height with a gorgeous body structure.
- While mentioning her family details, she was born to her parents Jill Jenkins Bowles (mother) and Todd Bowles (father).
- The couple got engaged in the mid of May 2019. Tyrann proposed to her with an engagement ring worth an estimated $250,000.
- Her stepfather ‘Todd Bowels’ is a defensive coordinator of Tempa Bay Buccaneers and won the Superbowl.