Rosalia Hayakawa is an actress from Los Angeles, California who is well known for her appearance on “From Dusk Till Dawn” which was released in 1996. It was directed by Robert Rodriguez and in that movie, Rosalia was cast as a bar dancer.
She made her acting debut in the 1989 TV movie “Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All” which was directed by John Nicolella where she was cast as a maid. The movie was related to crime and mystery and Rosalia showed her acting skills perfectly in her first movie. To know more about Rosalia Hayakawa, go through the details given below.
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
10 Facts On Rosalia Hayakawa
- Rosalia Hayakawa is 38 years of age but her exact date of birth is not shared yet. She is a citizen of America. Her ethnicity is white.
- Talking about her height, she is 5 feet 5 inches tall which is 1.65 in meters. Her exact body measurements and weight are still unknown.
- There is no Wikipedia Biography of Rosalia Hayakawa. But, basic information about her can be known from some sites.
- There is no information about her relationship status. We will keep you updated once we get the information from a verified source.
- Talking about her professional career, she started her career as a model. She made her acting debut in 1989.
- Soon after her first movie “Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All”, she was cast as Sonia in the action movie “Faith” which was written and directed by Ted Mather in 1990.
- She is not active on Instagram. However, she posts her pictures on her Facebook account. Her recent post on Facebook was a picture of herself when she was a child. It was posted on July 7, 2020.
- Going through her Facebook account, it looks like she loves Basketball game.
- There is no information about her parents and siblings.
- She is one of the popular actresses with great acting skills. She is hardworking and her dedication can be seen in her acting.