Mister Italia 2019 winner Rudy El Kholti is a bodybuilder and model made famous by his pageant win. Apart from being a world-famous model, he is also a fitness freak and expert.
|Name||Rudy El Kholti|
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inches|
|Weight||74 kg (162 lbs)|
|Profession||Model; Tv personality|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Rudy El Kholti|
After winning the coveted pageant he has set his sights on the Mister World 2020 title. In addition to all of this, he is also a TV personality competing on The Bachelorette Australia 2020 and competing for lead Becky’s love.
10 Facts About Rudy El Kholti
- Rudy El Kholti was born in the early 1990s and is 30 Years old as of September 2020 according to this source.
- Kholti has a height of 5ft 9in (175 cm) and weighs in at 74 kg (162 lbs) as per his Starnow page. He has Brown eyes and Black hair.
- He was born to a Moroccan father and an Italian mother. He lives in Sydney and is Australian as per his nationality. The model received his citizenship around 2 years ago in 2018 after living there for more than 5 years.
- While originally from Morocco, he lives in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- As for his job, he is an influencer, model, and TV personality in Australia.
- Talking more about his profession, he also uses Instagram as a modeling platform. He has amassed more than 32,000 followers on the platform and also received a blue tick.
- Similarly, he also uses Facebook regularly and shares positive messages for all of his fans in his posts.
- After winning the Mister Italia pageant, he is training to win the Mister World competition as per MWN.
- Rudy spends most of his free time hitting the gym and has a toned body to boot for it. He regularly posts his six-pack abs on various social media.
- Due to his fit physique, he is sponsored by many fitness companies.,