Christina Spirou is prominently recognized as the celebrity wife of Ohio State Football Head Coach Ryan Day. Since that day, Ryan confirmed his relationship with Christina; she became the media attention.
A native of Manchester, Christina Spirou is a proud wife of Ryan and a mother of three. Delve in to explore more about her love life, family, and bio in the below facts
Quick Facts: Christina Spirou Day: Meet Ohio State Football Head Coach Ryan Day Wife
|Name||Christina Spirou Day|
|Children||Three: Grace, Ryan Jr, and Ourania|
10 facts on Christina Spirou
- How old is Christina Spirou Day? Christina Spirou’s age is 42, as of now. She was born in April 1978.
- Christina Spirou Day is currently in a relationship with her husband, Ryan Day. The couple married in June 2005.
- The couple is friends since childhood. Christina was seven years old at the time of their meeting. They became best friends and now a married couple.
- She is a native of Manchester, New Hampshire. So, her nationality is British, and she possesses white ethnicity.
- Growing up, she completed her high schooling at Manchester Central High School in 1996.
- For further education, she enrolled at the University of New Hampshire and graduated in communications in 2000.
- In the family, Christina has a twin sister named Kelly. Kelly is already married to her husband, Mike.
- Likewise, her father, Stan Spirou is a retired Southern New Hampshire University head basketball coach for a long time. After three years of serving in the team, he retired from his job.
- Together, Christina and her husband Ryan have three children: Grace, Ryan Jr, and Ourania. Their son Ryan is a young athlete and plays football.
- Christina Spirou’s net worth is yet not calculated. However, she indeed is relishing a luxurious lifestyle with her husband.
Leave a Reply