Politician Anthony Albanese’s deputy chief of staff named Sabina Husic resigned from her post. Her resignation letter came after an anonymous attack on her. An anonymous document about bully claim was posted online. Anthony Albanese has described the claims on Sabina Husic as fake. Sabina resigned from her position on Tuesday afternoon, November 17, 2020.
The claims on Sabina Husic came after she was on three weeks’ leave. She was on a mental health leave. Before she worked for Anthony Albanese, Sabina Husic worked for Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews. Here find out some lesser-known facts about Sabina Husic here.
10 Facts on Sabina Husic
- Sabina Husic is a former staff of deputy chief Anthony Albanese. She joined Anthony Albanese’s office in May of 2019. She resigned from her post in November of 2020.
- She resigned from her post following a smear campaign officiated by one of her own party workers.
- Sabina mailed her resignation letter to Anthony Albanese on Tuesday afternoon, November 17, 2020.
- Speaking about Sabina Husic’s family life, she has a brother named Ed Husic. Her brother, Ed Husic is Australia’s first federal Muslim MP.
- Sabina Husic is a married woman. She is married to a guy named Nick Martin. Her husband is a former Labor’s assistant national secretary.
- Sabina is an Australian national. She was born and raised in Australia to Australian parents. Her father is Hasib and her mother is Hasiba.
- Her parents were officially from Bosnia. They migrated to Sydney, Australia in the 60s. She follows the Muslim religion.
- Her brother Ed Husic was born on 3 February 1970. He is 50 years old. Sabina Husic is younger than Ed Husic a.k.a. Edham Nurredin Husic.
- The exact detail about Sabina Husic’s age and birthday are not public. She could be in her 40s now.
- The detail of her net worth and annual income are under review.