Gabriel Plotkin is a hedge fund manager who has the sole responsibility of billions of dollars in his hedge fund. He is one of the most well-known traders in the stock market.
Quick Facts: Gabriel Plotkin Melvin Capital Net Worth: Salary And Earnings Revealed
|Profession||Hedge Fund Manager|
|Net Worth||$300 million|
Plotkin really saw his wealth soar in this pandemic and the main reason is his short-selling of “GameStop” stock. After he founded his capital called “Melvin Capital” in 2014, he has increased the value of his capital by multiple folds. Generally, he remains under the radar but when you manage billions of dollars worth of hedge funds, fame is almost inescapable.
Plotkin learned his investment strategy in Sigma Capital when he was a portfolio manager. After few years of work, he founded his own fund, and his former boss Steve Cohen was a great ally in that. He achieved a return rate of more than 40 percent for two years which is great when you are working with such a huge sum of money.
10 Facts On Gabriel Plotkin Melvin
- Gabriel Plotkin Melvin’s date of birth is not known. That’s why we can’t say how old he is.
- Melvin started his company Melvin Capital with seed money of $900 million and now he is managing about 20 billion dollars.
- Details about Gabriel’s nationality remains unclear. However, we suspect he could be an American.
- He had gone to Northwestern University.
- Gabriel graduated from college with a degree in Bachelors of Arts in Economics.
- According to Forbes, Gabriel Plotkin Melvin has a net worth of $300 million. This data was from 2017 and we have fair reasons to estimate his net worth has increased even more.
- Gabriel Plotkin Melvin’s Wikipedia Bio page has not been established by anyone. However, that could change in the near future.
- Gabriel Plotkin Melvin could have a wife or not. We remain in the shadow when it comes to his marital status.
- Gabriel doesn’t use Instagram as we could not find his official profile on the platform.
- Plotkin doesn’t have an official Twitter account as well.