The writer who has already appeared in The Guardian, The Independent, and The Spectator magazine’s Arts Blog, Samira Ahmed, is a British journalist, writer, and broadcaster. Prior to that, she has also presented Sunday Morning Live on BBC One from 2012-2013.
In addition to that, Samira Ahmed has also presented Radio 3’s Night Waves and Radio 4’s PM, The World Tonight, and Front Row. Moreover, Ahmed briefly worked in Berlin for Deutsche Welle as an anchor and political correspondent.
Quick Facts: Samira Ahmed Husband And Wiki Bio: 10 Facts To Know
|Parents||Athar and Lalita Ahmed|
|Children||a son and a daughter|
If you are in the creative industries, Emmy award winning, GCSE curriculum novelist @meerasyal‘s fascinating HOW I FOUND MY VOICE is the finest masterclass you cd attend & a revealing reminder of the can-do culture of GLC arts & 90s TV/film commissioning. https://t.co/aJkElUQmm4 pic.twitter.com/clbVEJBZ1K
— Samira Ahmed (@SamiraAhmedUK) February 11, 2021
10 Facts About Samira Ahmed
- Born on 15th June 1968, Samira Ahmed celebrates her birthday on June 15 every year. Moreover, Samira Ahmed is 52 years of age.
- Reportedly, Samira Ahmed was born in Wandsworth, London, England. Therefore, she is English by nationality.
- As for her parental details, she was born to Athar and Lalita Chatterjee. Additionally, her mother is a TV presenter, chef, and writer on Indian cookery.
- Speaking of Samira Ahmed’s education, she read English at St Edmund Hall, Oxford, which made her an honorary fellow. Later, she completed a postgraduate Diploma in Newspaper Journalism at City University.
- Most interestingly, she calls the first Asian reporter on BBC TV who also worked on John Craven’s Newsround, Lucy Mathen, as an inspirational figure of her.
- We can already find Samira Ahmed’s bio on various authentic Web portals as well as Wikipedia. However, these 10 facts will definitely help to know more about her.
- Also, we can see Samira Ahmed’s social media involvement on Twitter. She has joined Twitter in February 2010. She has 62.7k followers and 8.6k followings.
- So far yet, Journalist Samira Ahmed has an undisclosed financial statement of her salary. However, we’re keeping tabs and will update once it’s accessible.
- Similarly, we assume Samira Ahmed is living a luxurious life, earning a burly sum of money throughout her career. But, Samira Ahmed’s net worth is still out of sight.
- Is Samira Ahmed married? Well, as per Wikipedia, she is already married to Brian Millar. She and her husband have a son and a daughter who are living happily in London.