Savanna Wood The Voice contestant age is a highly searched topic on the internet. To know how old is she, stay tuned.
Savanna Wood is one of the promising participants on the singing reality TV show, The Voice, which is in its season 20. She comes from a family that has its roots in music. Her father, Stewart, performed a song titled, Win Some Lose Some with major with Wood’s sister, Ireland, in her Facebook.
Wood wrote her very first song at the tender of age three and grew up performing alongside her father and sisters. She is expected to release an album in 2021.
Savanna Wood Age: How Old Is She?
Savanna Wood age seems to be between 20-25.
She hails from Stanwood, Washington, in the Pacific Northwest.
|Parents||Stewart Woods (father)|
|Siblings||Ireland Woods (sister)|
Facts on Savanna Woods
- Savanna Woods’s parents raised Savanna and her sibling sisters pretty well in her hometown in Washington.
- She is also active on her social media sites as such; Savanna Woods has accumulated more than 3K followers on her Instagram account.
- Likewise, Woods’ TikTok account has made over 9100 followers where her videos have fetched in excess of 60.9K likes.
- A native of Standford Washington, Savanna Woods’s boyfriend’s name and his whereabouts are unknown at the moment. It seems she is focused on building a steady career in music and does not look to have time for relationships.
- The Wikipedia of Savanna Woods has not been made by the online sites.
- She has also performed a song titled, Colors of the Wind from Pocahontas near Neuschwanstein castle in Southern Germany.
- Savanna loves to travel. Interestingly, she has visited more than 25 nations and also organized a Wood Sisters DIY tour of Europe in the year 2019.
- Woods has not opened up about her earning details. As such, her exact net worth is unknown as of yet.