Scott Holtzman sounds like the name of a journalist by the day and superhero by the night but, let me assure you, he’s not a superhero- he’s an MMA fighter who fights in the lightweight category. Professionally also known as Hot Sauce, he delivers the heat in his fights and has quickly generated the fan following in the UFC which he joined after participating in Xtreme Fighting Championships.
Holtzman played different sports when he was in High school. He played ice hockey, baseball, club hockey, and football as well. But later on, in 2009 he began his fighting career and so far has stuck with this sport. His story is going to sound a bit peculiar considering he has a degree in Business Administration. How many fighters have you heard who have that? Not a lot. So, it’s safe to say, Scott is one of a kind fighter and let’s get on with his life story.
|Birthday||September 30, 1983|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
10 Interesting Facts About Scott Holtzman
- Scott Holtzman is currently 36 years according to his Wikipedia page and it’s safe to say his athletic prime has passed him by.
- Scott Holtzman was born on September 30, 1983, in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Scott has a height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs 71 kilograms.
- Holtzman has earned a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and has a reach of 70 centimeters.
- Scott Holtzman is married and has a baby as well but the name of her wife and babies are unknown.
- Scott Holtzman’s net worth is not known because it isn’t published anywhere on the internet.
- We also don’t have an acute idea of what Holtzman’s salary is but MMA fighters make an average of $138,000 annually.
- Scott loves volunteering as well apart from fighting.
- Holtzman is signed by Zebramats as he has promoted their page on his Instagram.
- Scott uses Instagram and has 12 thousand followers on the platform.