Sheyi Ojo is a professional English football player. He plays for the most popular sports and most-watched games all over the world. He is a very young and talented lad who just dreamed of playing professional football and making it his career since childhood.
He also joined the academy to polish his game and turns his future around. He is also supported by his family to pursue his career in football and has even made his parents proud of what he has achieved so far.
The English professional footballer has represented his nation at various youth level and he plays as a winger for both the club and the country. He joined Milton Keynes Dons FC in 2007 when he was just 10 years old and after 4 years of his stay in the youth club he moved to Liverpool FC in 2011 and stayed there till 2015 and was loaned out to the various club and he is currently for Cardiff City which is an English club.
|Birthday||June 19, 1997|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Net Worth||Above $2million|
|Salary||520,000k Euro per annum|
10 Facts on Sheyi Ojo:
- Sheyi Ojo was born on June 19, 1997, in Hemel Hempstead, England.
- Sheyi’s age is just 23 years old as of 2020 and has earned himself a huge name and fame at such an early age.
- Sheyi’s is available within easy reach in Wiki page also.
- His height is approximately more than 5 feet and 9 inches and is among the tallest player in his Cardiff team.
- His salary at the Liverpool club as of the 2019/2020 season is more than 520,000 thousand Euros per annum without including his bonus given by the club.
- He hasn’t mentioned anything regarding his parents or their information as he has remained secretive about his personal life.
- Currently, he is single and not dating anyone while his ex-girlfriend was sentenced for 18 months of jail due to her funding terrorism in 2019.
- Liverpool star player has his own Instagram profile named @sheyiojo where he has more than 338k followers as his last post was on August 8 and since then he hasn’t posted anything.
- After leaving Liverpool on a loan tern in 2015 he has moved to 7 different clubs each year and made his impact in all those 7 clubs.
- Sheyi Ojo has represented England from under 16 to under 21 youth level and has played 43 games in total and has scored 6 goals in total.