Legendary South African singer, Sibongile Khumalo has died at the age of 63 as confirmed by her close friends. However, the cause of her death is yet to be disclosed as the media is approaching her family for details.
Moreover, Sibongile Khumalo was one of the greatest jazz and opera singers in the country. She toured in multiple countries including the United States. She rose to prominence during the 80s.
Quick Facts: Sibongile Khumalo Husband And Children: How Did She Die?
|Age||63 (Died on January 28, 2021)|
A true inspiration for all singers out there, Sibongile Khumalo’s versatility extended from classical jazz to musical theatres. She was one of the greatest singers of her time and brought a revolutionary impact on South African music.
Now that she is gone, we forward our deepest condolences to her friends and family. May her departed soul rest in peace.
Details around Sibongile Khumalo’s death are yet to be released. https://t.co/fxEHFABZl7
— Sunday Times (@SundayTimesZA) January 28, 2021
10 Facts on Sibongile Khumalo
- Sibongile Khumalo was a South African singer and musician who was one of the greatest opera and jazz singers of her time.
- Unfortunately, the singing legend has died on January 28, 2021. She met her demise at the age of 63.
- The cause of her death, however, still remains a mystery.
- Sibongile Khumalo, who already lost her husband in 2005, is lived on by her children.
- Speaking of her family, Sibongile Khumalo had three children, Tshepo, Ayanda, and Siyabonga Khumalo.
- Likewise, she was born to parents, Khabi and Grace in Orlando West.
- A profound singer, Sibongile Khumalo had an impressive net worth as well. But she will always be remembered for her music.
- The jazz legend toured different parts of the world enduring people with her music. She performed a lot in the United States in the 1980s.
- Her loss is surely a heavy burden for all the music fans out there.
- Hope Sibongile Khumalo will find peace wherever she is. And hope her family finds strength in these tragic times.