Dan Marries is a famous American news anchor. He has been in the industry since 1998 when he joined KOLD-TV which is a television station licensed owned by Gary Television. It was first aired way back on January 13, 1953, and its station is in Arizona, USA. He is one of the most famous television personality and has been in the industry for 22 long years.
Dan Marries is mostly famous for his multitalented work such as former wildland firefighter and Licensed Real Estate Agent. Dan is the ex-husband of Stephanie Ann Allen who is Chief of Staff to the First Lady and is a member of the white house since 2017 firstly as a Press Secretary for the First Lady and in 2019 30th White House Communications and DirectorWhite House Press Secretary.
10 Facts on Dan Marries:
- Dan Marries was probably born in the early 1970s in the United States of America.
- His age is probably in his later 40’s however he hasn’t revealed his exact date of birth yet.
- Dan Marries is Stephanie Grisham Ex-Husband as they were married in 1997 and separated in 2004 ending their 7 long years of marital status.
- Despite being one of the most famous news anchors and ex-husbands of Stephanie Grisham he isn’t available in the wiki yet however he might get featured soon.
- Dan’s salary at KOLD-TV is more than $50,000 thousand but until now he hasn’t revealed his exact salary yet.
- Dan has 3 children in total and their name is Kurtis Marries, Dean Marries, and Preston Marries, and his first child was born with ex-wife Stephanie.
- Stephanie Grisham was once married to TV anchor Dan Marries but later in 2004 she married Todd Grisham and ended their marriage in 2007.
- Dan is available on social media such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Dan is currently living in Tucson, Arizona, USA.
- Dan is currently married to Teresa Jun after his first marriage ended in divorce.