Stephanie Mohr is a former cop who has been in the headlines recently after she was pardoned by President Donald Trump and is soon to be released after serving 10 years in prison.
She used to work as a police officer in Prince George’s County back in the late 1990s. Back in 1995, she along with her K-9 named Valk were called to assist on a breaking and entering call.
There were two men who were at the scene of the break-in and she asked both of the guys to come down from the roof they were standing. But, when one of the men showed movement and did not obey her orders, she reportedly released her K-9 and ordered it to bite and hold. Later, one of the two men named Ricardo Mendez had to receive 10 stitches on his leg.
Best Christmas gift ever! So overwhelmed with tears of joy and gratitude – for all the kind words and support throughout the years! So grateful to @realDonaldTrump for his wisdom and compassion for granting my Pardon! https://t.co/agOvOquWrR
— Stephanie Mohr (@stephanie_mohr) December 24, 2020
10 Facts on Stephanie Mohr:
- Stephanie Mohr, the former cop’s information has not been updated on Wikipedia yet but we are pretty much sure that you will know a lot about her after reading these 10 facts.
- Although we are well aware that Stephanie Mohr is a married woman, we are currently unknown about her husband’s information.
- Talking about Stephanie Mohr’s family, she and her husband share a child together.
- Moreover, Stephanie Mohr was 29 years old when she was sentenced to prison for 10 years.
- Furthermore, she was actually accused of police brutality and according to her, this incident has invaded every aspect of her life.
- However, she had been continuously asking to be pardoned for her misdeed, and finally, on December 24, 2020, her wish was granted by President Trump.
- Speaking about her background, she is originally from Charlotte Hall, Maryland which means that she is of American nationality.
- With more than 290 followers, she can be found active on Twitter as @stephanie_mohr.
- Since she was convicted in the year 2001 at 29 years, she must be 48 years old right now.
- Although the incident had taken place in 1995, she was arrested nearly six years later.