The popular American MSNBC journalist Steve Kornacki is gay, he came out in 2011. He is a journalist known for his political analysis and criticism.
In 2020, he is working as the national political correspondent for NBC News. In addition to this, he has contributed to various tabloids. He is also covering the 2020 Presidential elections.
He is also a TV personality who frequents many TV shows on various networks.
|Birthday||August 22, 1979|
|Parents||Stephan Joseph Kornacki, Sr.; Anne Ramonas Kornacki|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
10 Facts About Steve Kornacki
- Steve Kornacki is a married man and his husband is David Mack, their marriage was recently revealed as Mack tweeted about Steve calling him his husband.
- Kornacki is openly gay and came out in 2011, he wrote a column in the Salon in which he revealed that he was gay.
- According to various sources, Steve Kornacki has a net worth in the range of $1 million to $5 million in 2020. He made this fortune from his work with various tabloids and networks.
- He is currently a full-time employee at NBC News and earns a hefty salary which has not been revealed yet.
- In addition to this, Steve Kornacki is also an MSNBC journalist who has been reporting on the US election 2020. He has been reporting the events of all the battleground states as well.
- Steve went to Boston University and completed his journalism degree from there.
- Other than news, he is also a passionate sports fan and used to visit sports events regularly.
- Steve Kornacki was born Stephan Joseph Kornacki Jr on August 22, 1979, and is 41 years old as of November 2020.
- He was born in Groton, Massachusetts, U.S., and is American by nationality. He grew up with an older sister Kathryn Kornacki in Massachusetts.
- The star started his political career with ‘Politics NJ’, since then he has worked with some of the biggest news corporations in the world.