Alejandra Amarilla is mostly addressed as the ex-wife of the very popular director and actor Steve Nash. She herself is a philanthropist and a filmmaker as well. It is known that before getting married to each other the couple dated each other for 4 years.
|Height||5 feet and 4 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
While she was dating Steve she gave birth to her twin daughter in 2004. After she gave birth to her twin daughter in 2004 the couple got married to each other on June 11, 2005. After 5 years of being together as a married couple, she separated from her husband in the summer of 2010. One of her documentaries is listed below.
Right after her separation from her husband in summer 2010, she gave birth to her and Steve’s son on November 12, 2010. She is one of the well-known filmmakers who is usually known for giving voice to the voiceless via her movies and her creativity.
10 Facts on Alejandra Amarilla:
- Alejandra Amarilla’s official Wikipedia page has not yet been made but we are lucky to see her wiki on Dreshare.
- We have come to know that she was born in the year 1974 which means that she is now 46 years of age already.
- She has a total of three children – two twin daughters named Bella Nash and Lola Nash, and one son named Matteo Nash.
- Her major profession has been taken as a filmmaker and has been involved in the filmmaking of just three documentaries.
- She has been actually very popular for being the ex-wife of the popular basketball player named Steve Nash.
- Moving into her family members, there is not even single information about her parents or siblings.
- Also, Alejandra is called a philanthropist and has been involved in various social services.
- The mother of three is 5 feet and 5 inches tall, and her weight is 56 kilograms.
- We have received the data regarding her body measurements: 32-28-36 inches.
- Alejandra had completed her graduation from Elite College.