Taj Atwal is a British actress of Indian origin who has been a fixture in British TV since 2012. She played the role of Jasmin in the acclaimed show In the Club. Similarly, she is also a cinematographer.
|Birthday||December 1, 1987|
|Age||32 years old|
|Height||5 Feet 4 Inches (162 cm)|
Apart from Jasmin, the star has appeared in a lot of other TV shows like Stella, Line of Duty, Cold Call, among others according to her IMDb page. She is yet to star in any blockbuster movies but her fans believe it is just a matter of time.
10 Facts About Taj Atwal
- Taj Atwal was born on December 1, 1987, in Norwich, England, UK. She is 32 years old as of September 2020.
- There is no Wikipedia page of the star but these facts below will let you know more about the star.
- Atwal has never revealed information about her boyfriend, she might be dating in secret but due to the lack of information, we guess that she is single as of 2020.
- She is also secretive about her parents but we do know that her parents are of Indian descent.
- The star has Indian heritage and is British as per her nationality.
- Taj has more than 2,200 followers on Instagram. She frequently posts on the platform and even uses her social media influence to advocate for various causes like the Black Lives Matter movement.
- She started her career back in 2012 with the show In with the Flynns. Her breakthrough role was also in the same year as Jasminder on the TV series Stella.
- Similarly, she also worked on Line of Duty in 2019 that received decent critical acclaim.
- Atwal has a height of 5 feet 4 inches and has Brown hair along with Brown eyes.
- The actor is signed to the Hamilton Hodell career management agency which says she has worked extensively in theater.