Taylor Spellman is a star New York interior designer and stager. She is gaining all the attention from her fans as she announced her brand new TV show “One Week to Sell“.
She has been a constant in the real estate business since 2008. She began her interior designing career by launching her firm Taylor Spellman New York (TSNY) and has been unstoppable ever since.
From designing office space to a cozy bedroom, a beautiful dining hall to staging, she does it all with perfection, which is one of the reasons she grew her luxury interior designing and staging business in the deflated New York market.
Quick Facts: Taylor Spellman: Meet One Week to Sell Host On Instagram
|Birthday||August 30, 1983|
10 Facts About Taylor Spellman
- Despite being one of the most successful, and accomplished Interior designers with her own interior designing show, Taylor Spellman does not own a Wikipedia page.
- The 34-year-old interior designer is in no hurry to marry as she is focusing on her career. After the huge success of her TV show “Your’s, Mine and Our’s”, Taylor is all set to launch her new television show “One Week to Sell“.
- The show premiers on the 3rd of February on Discovery Plus. She shared her excitement through her social media.
- Spellman’s net worth is around $30 million.
- She has an Instagram account under the user name Taylor Spellman New York with 7,617 followers (as of February 2, 2021). She most shares her stunning interior designs and displays the staging she has done in different New York houses.
- She was born in Connecticut and left for New York when she was just 18 to pursue a dance career with Alvin Ailey American Dance Theatre. She quit dance to study business at Fordham University for a stable income.
- Spellman works closely with Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing New York star Ryan Serhant and was rumored to be dating him. Taylor however rubbished the rumor and we have no reliable information about her husband or partner.
- Spellman is a private person when it comes to her personal life. She is unwilling to give any information on her family, however, it is known that she has a sister.
- She not only designs the space but decorates it by using unique furniture.
- She also has an eye for flea markets to get what works best for the design, claims Bravo TV.
Leave a Reply