Tory Herald is known by people as the ex-wife of very popular American actor Robert Knepper. Tory and Robert got married to each other in 2005. she and her ex-husband share a son named Benjamin Knepper.
|Birthday||August 11, 1964|
|Profession||Casting Director, Real Estate Agent|
|Parents||Peter V. Herald|
|Net Worth||$100 thousand – $1 million|
After being married for 4 years the couple got divorced in 2009. She is professionally involved in the entertainment industry where she is seen working as a casting director. A few of her works where she worked as a casting director are The Strip, Seven Days, Bad Moon, The Pretender, Wagons East and Zapped Again!.
She has also worked as a miscellaneous crew where she worked for clip clearances. Though she is the ex-wife of a well-known personality there is not much about her on the web from where we can know her. However, a few facts about her are listed below from where you can get to know her.
10 Facts on Tory Herald:
- Tory Herald is professionally called a casting director who has worked in 6 different projects.
- As stated by Wiki Famous People, she has an estimated net worth ranging from $100 thousand to $1 million in 2020.
- You can follow her on Instagram where her username seems to be @toryherald, and she has earned a total of 307 followers already.
- As she was born on August 11, 1964, she is currently 56 years of age.
- Moving on to her family, she is the daughter of Peter V. Herald, and she has one brother whose name is Michael Herald.
- We do not think she is married right now but she was previously married, and her former husband, Robert Knepper is a popular American actor.
- Her approximate height, as well as weight, is currently under review and we will update it very soon.
- In case you do not find her on Wikipedia, you can definitely find her on IMDb.
- From her social media accounts, we have come to know that she is also a real estate agent.
- Talking more about her social media accounts, Tory is active on Twitter too with nearly 27 followers.