Moses Hacmon is a 43 years old Israeli artist and actor who is famous for playing and modeling as Jesus in many movies and short films. He has played many movies like “Through the Promised Land”, “About a Man” and “Soul’d!”.
Moses is known for being the partner of an American media personality, writer, singer, and YouTuber, Trisha Kay Patas. The couple looks great when they are with each other. If you want to know more about Moses Hacmon, please read the given ten facts about him.
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Profession||Actor and Artist|
10 Facts On Moses Hacmon
- Moses Hacmon was born on October 29, 1977, in Israel. As of 2020, Moses is 43 years of age.
- The nationality of Moses is Israeli and his ethnicity is found to be Middle Eastern.
- Moses has an average height of 5 feet 10 inches which is 1.77 meters.
- The Israeli artist weighs around 156 lbs which is 70 kg. There is no information about his other body measurements.
- There is a Wikipedia biography dedicated to Moses Hakmon where there is enough information about his personal and as well as professional life.
- In 2002, Moses moved to Los Angeles, California, America from Israel in order to continue his acting career and to pursue his dreams.
- Talking about his professional acting career, Moses was first found by National Geographic and he played the lead role in the documentary titled “The Missing Year of Jesus”.
- In 2010, he played a short movie “Soul’d!” where Moses was cast as Jesus. In the same year, e played the role of Tom in the movie titled “Through the Promised Land”. In 2015, he again played the role of Jesus in a short movie “About a Man”.
- Talking about his relationship status, he is currently dating an American media personality Trisha Paytas.
- The Instagram account of Moses has 25.1k followers and his Twitter account has about 2,965 followers. He also has a youtube channel named Channel Water which has 10.4k subscribers.