Katerina Dionysopoulou is a popular architect who currently serves as the director at Bureau de change. Very recently, Katerina Dionysopoulou appeared in the 2nd episode of the reality television series named Ugly House To Lovely House. In this episode, she has been seen transforming an uninteresting house into a beautiful home to live in.
|Profession||Architect, Reality Television Star|
|Education||Bartlett School of Architecture|
The episode shows her helping George Clarke, the host of the show. Coming back to her professional life, she had previously provided her services for Heatherwick Studio where she worked as a project leader. Where is she from? According to her LinkedIn account, she is from London, United Kingdom.
10 Facts on Katerina Dionysopoulou:
- Katerina Dionysopoulou had worked for almost three years at Foster and Partners where she worked as an architect.
- Moreover, you can watch her alongside Billy Mavropoulous appear in Ugly House To Lovely House which airs on Channel 4.
- Talking about her education, she had completed her graduation from the Bartlett School of Architecture.
- To read her bio, you can visit Reality Titbit as her Wikipedia page is not made until now. But, we might see it very soon.
- According to one of her interviews at Modelo, she said that she wanted to become a Chemist when she was young.
- Furthermore, she was rejected by her father as he was also a Chemist and he believed that it would not be a good profession for her.
- Currently, we have no information regarding her height and weight. Also, her body measurements seem missing.
- Moving on to her social media accounts, Katerina can be followers on both Instagram and Twitter. However, both of her accounts are private.
- Also, her estimated net worth as of 2020 is being researched. So, we need to wait until the official statement comes out.
- Since she likes to keep her personal details private, we do not know about her relationship status currently.