Vanessa Guillen was a 20-year-old soldier enlisted in the US Army who was brutally murdered on April 22, 2020. She was murdered by the other army soldier in the US Army, Aaron David Robinson inside Fort Hood in Texas.
Before the dismembered remains of Vanessa were found buried in the Leon River after a few days of her disappearance. Aaron after learning the investigation had been done and police were after him, he flew back to Fort Hood and shot him to death.
Robinson’s girlfriend, Cecily Anne Aguilar or so as the authorities said, was taken into custody for allegedly helping him in the burial of Guillen’s body organs.
|Parents||Gloria Guillen and Rogelio Guillen|
Specialist Vanessa Guillen’s family is entitled to her Army benefits after investigators concluded that her death was “in the line of duty,” the U.S. Army said Tuesday. Her family has raised allegations that she was sexually harassed before she was killed. https://t.co/pKBJBuOrke
— The New York Times (@nytimes) October 21, 2020
10 Facts on Vanessa Guillen
- Vanessa Guillen was a 20-year-old Army soldier born on September 30, 1999, in Ben Taub Hospital in Houston, United States.
- She held American nationality however there is no distinct information about her ethnic and religious backgrounds.
- The soldier stood pretty tall with a very well-maintained body however the exact measurements of her height and weight are not available.
- Her parents are Gloria and Rogelio Guillen, who were very loving and supportive and her 5 siblings always boosted for her well being and success.
- Vanessa went to Hartman Middle School and for her higher education, she got enrolled in Cesar E. Chavez High School. She was one of the top students in her class.
- According to her parents, she was a very fun-loving person who loved to play soccer and enjoyed all kinds of sports.
- Vanessa was killed by a fellow Army soldier, Aaron Robin Davidson in Fort Hood, the same place where she had been continuously harassed sexually.
- After her brutal murder, different Instagram pages for revolting and protests was generated in her name demanding for justice.
- She was in a committed relationship with Juan Cruz, who knelt down in front of the mural mourning and honoring for her.
- After the demise of Vanessa, a Wiki page named Killing of Vanessa Guillen was made where yet the intentions of the murderer are not cleared.