Vincent Fuentes is a world-class American actor, writer, director, and producer. He has been on top of the industry for almost a decade and is excellent with his performance both on and off-screen. He has a mindblowing physique and has attracted several fans and followers to the theatre just to watch his phenomenal performance. Some of his famous movies and series are The Iceman, Machete Talks, and Killer Woman.
Vincent Fuentes made his debut in the industry from a movie called Chase where he played the role of Gunman way back in 2011 since then he has established himself as a prominent actor. He has been performing on the stage since his schooldays so this made his job easy later on in his professional career and people do get confused about Vincent Fuentes(Actor) and Vic Fuentes (Musician).
|Birthday||October 25, 1981|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
10 Facts on Vincent Fuentes:
- Vincent Fuentes was born in the United States of America probably on October 25, 1981.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 39 years old and at such a young age he has been an inspiration to a number of people around the world.
- Despite being a famous actor who has been in the industry for almost a decade he isn’t featured in Wikipedia however he is available on the IMDB movie rating site.
- His height is exactly 5 feet and 8 inches tall which is about 1.73m high.
- He is available on his Instagram account @vincentfuentes1 where he has more than 1.5k followers.
- Vincent is probably single as he hasn’t revealed anything regarding his girlfriend or his love life.
- His net worth as of 2020 is around half a million dollars however he prefers not to reveal his earning.
- Talking about his family Vincent’s mom recently passes away on September 15, 2020, at the age of 68 due to Diabetes but he hasn’t mentioned much about his father yet.
- Vincent Fuentes is an actor who has been part of almost 13 movies and some of his famous works are Better Call Saul, Preacher, Queen of the South, and American Crime.
- Some of VIncent’s famous personal quotes are Come from the heart but aim with the mind, and No more thinking inside or outside the box, unleashing my own box and the world around it.