Peggy Noonan is an American author and weekly columnist for The Wall Street Journal. She has also done a few significant works for NBC News and ABC News. She is the author of more than a dozen books and has written a lot of hyped articles.
However, she has been the highlight all over the news after she made comments over the potential Vice President, Kamala Harris. The Vice Presidential candidate enjoyed a moment in the rain with her dance but the columnist thought it was embarrassing. She also made another point that the potential vice president is not serious about the elections. The news has been in the spotlight for a while now. Here are a few facts to know about the American columnist.
— Peggy Noonan (@Peggynoonannyc) October 23, 2020
10 Facts on Peggy Noonan
- Peggy Noonan is an American author and columnist for The Wall Street Journal.
- Moreover, the columnist is not married at the moment. Peggy married her boyfriend, Richard W Rahn back in 1985.
- But after five years of tieing the marital knots, the couple got split in 1989.
- For her excellent works, Peggy Noonan does have a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- The columnist is present on Twitter where she has quite a reputation. Her Twitter account comprises more than 200k followers already.
- After her recent comments on the Vice Presidential candidate, Kamala Harris, many have been calling Noonan racist.
- The columnist has a net worth of multi-million dollars. The exact figures, however, are not known yet.
- Peggy Noonan commented on Kamala Harris’s dancing. She wrote the action by the potential vice president was embarrassing.
- From the looks of it, Noonan seems to be supporting Donald Trump in the upcoming elections.
- The columnist works for the Wall Street Journal. She has also been a part of NBC News and ABC News as well.