Deidra Dixon is a popular American hairstylist who has been worked in numerous movies and theaters as a hair artist. Further, Jamie Foxx is an elder brother of his two loving sisters: Deidra and DeOndra Dixon. By profession, Jamie Foxx is a well-known actor who has worked in various movies.
How Did DeOndra Dixon Die? Sadly, Jamie Foxx has shared a picture on Instagram saying that his beloved and beautiful sister passed away at the age of 36. She died because she was suffering from down syndrome from her childhood. Despite this syndrome, DeOndra has succeeded a lot. She is an Oscar Winning artist who is a role model for teenagers. It’s true that Jamie adores his sisters a lot.
|Parents||Father Darrell Bishop and Mother Louise Annette Talley Dixon|
|Siblings||Brother: Jamie Fox, Sister: DiOndra Dixon|
10 Facts on Deidra Dixon
- Deidra Dixon, a popular hair artist hasn’t shared her exact date of birth in the media. By looking at her profile, her age is between 25-30 years old as of now.
- How Tall is Deidra Dixon? Well, Observing her physique, she has a moderate height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.75 m). Similarly, her body measurements and weight is not updated in the media.
- Deidra Dixon’s horoscope sign is still under review.
- She was born and raised alongside her brother and sister in Terrel Texas, US. Moreover, she holds an American nationality.
- Explaining her net worth or salary, Deidra Dixon’s current net worth is still under review. Her earning is not available in the media.
- Talking about her relationship status, she is single and not dating anyone lately. According to public sources, she has no boyfriend or husband till now. She is not married though.
- Moving to her parents’ details, Deidra Dixon is the daughter of Louise Annette Talley and Darrell Bishop. Additionally, she has a sister and an elder brother named DeOndra and Jamie Foxx respectively.
- Deidra Dixon is actively available on Facebook and Instagram with good followers.
- Sadly, her sister died at the age of 36 because she was suffering from down syndrome. The family has shared their heartfelt condolence on social media as well.
- Diedra Dixon is not featured on Wikipedia.