Marissa Parra has grown in prominence as the reporter for CBS 2 Chicago. The main focus on her coverage can be found on the topic of injustice. Likewise, before she started working for CBS 2, she mostly worked as a freelance producer at ABC News based in Washington, D.C.
To dig deeper into her professional career, it all started when she started working as a reporter in central Virginia’s TV station. And, the work she had done over there was appreciated to the point that she received an award for it. Here are a few more facts on the reporter and journalist, Marissa Parra.
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Education||University of Maryland|
10 Facts on Marissa Parra
- Marissa Parra is a Bolivian-American reporter. She is widely known for her work that she has been doing at CBS 2 Chicago for some years. She seems to be in her late twenties or early thirties.
- Marissa Parra’s age is something not many media sources have identified as of now. Hence, it is not certain how old she currently is. She seems to be in her late twenties or early thirties.
- To inform you what we know about her husband, he has been leading a private lifestyle. Likewise, nor has Marissa put any pressure on her husband or herself to come public about their marital relationship.
- Her married life has never been discussed on public platforms before.
- Marissa does not have a bio on Wiki. That is why we thought people could use some major facts about her life which have been listed here.
- On her Instagram bio, she has revealed a few details about her such as she plays the ukelele. And, she has also called herself a thrill seeker.
- Talking about how tall Marissa is, it is yet to be revealed.
- Her family members might be proud to see her excelling at her work.
- She is from the United States and hence is of American nationality.
- Marissa had won the Regional Edward R. Murrow Award back in 2017.