Donna Brazile is an American political strategist, analyst, and campaign manager who served as the acting Chair of the DNC. DNC stands for Democratic National Committee. Aged 60, Donna is not married yet. So, she is not certainly married to DC Mayor, Muriel Bowser.
|Birthday||December 15, 1959|
|Age||60 years old|
|Parents||Jean Brazile & Lionel Brazile|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
Though she has been a public figure since the 90s, Donna Brazile seems to enjoy a low key life. Donna Brazile is yet to share the detail of her personal life in the media.
She’s being rushed to overturn the Affordable Care Act. https://t.co/rbxdRczw5m
— Donna Brazile (@donnabrazile) September 28, 2020
10 Facts on Donna Brazile
- Donna Brazile is a famous American political analyst, strategist, and campaign manager. She has served as the acting Chair of the (DNC) Democratic National Committee.
- Brazile currently works for Fox News channel as its contributor. She previously served as a CNN contributor. She resigned from CNN in 2016.
- Donna Brazil is active on Twitter. You can find her Twitter profile as @donnabrazile. Her Twitter page has 670.6k followers now.
- Donna Brazile was born on December 15, 1959. So, her age is 60 years now.
- She was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, the United States. Her nationality is American.
- As of 2020, Donna Brazile has an estimated net worth of $4 million. But, the detail about her annual salary and property is not public yet.
- Brazile was born in Louisiana to her American parents. Her father is Lionel Joseph Brazile and her mother is Jena Marie Brown.
- She was born as the third child among her nine siblings.
- There are rumors that Dona Brazile is married to the current eight Mayor of DC (District Columbia). Well, there are articles online questioning whether Donna is married to Muriel Bowser or not.
- It is said that many of her Twitter fans believe in Donna Brazile’s marriage with DC Mayor Muriel Bowser. But, Donna is not married yet. And the rumors of her marriage are fake.