Dro Kenji is an American Rapper from South Carolina currently residing in LA, California. He is signed with record label ‘Internet Money Records,’ he was linked with this record label after the success of his Soundcloud single “Finnished.”
His debut album “Tears and Pistols,” with 10 songs released in November 2020, crossed half a million streams, contributing to his fame. He is famously known for his honest and vulnerable lyrics. He recently released his new album “Race Me To Hell” on January 29, 2021, which has been gaining a lot of attention from the fans,
Quick Facts: Dro Kenji Real Name: 10 Facts To Know About
10 Facts About Dro Kenji
- The real name of American recording artist “Dro Kenji” is not known. He prefers to go by the self-given name on all of his social media accounts.
- Dro Kenji was born and raised in South Carolina. He has now moved to Los Angeles, California, to pursue his music career.
- Dro Kenji has not revealed the details of his age, height, and measurements on the internet till now.
- Dro Kenji does not have a Wikipedia page of his own. He has just started his career, and it might take him some years to establish himself as a successful artist and get a Wikipedia page.
- There is no information on Dro Kenji’s net worth, salary, and educational background.
- He released his first Soundcloud single “Finnished” in October 2020 by collaborating with the ‘FutureHype’ channel and featuring Kobeko, a freestyle singer.
- The details on Dro Kenji’s family and girlfriend have been kept under the covers.
- On his Instagram account with 36.7k followers (as of February 12, 2021), he mostly shares his own pictures and updates of his music and live streams.
- “100 Rounds” was the first single that was released after the musical artist was signed with Internet Money Records. Twitch streamer Nick Mira produced this single.
- His catchy tracks, high-pitched choruses, rich storytelling, and emotional topics have successfully attracted many fans. He is backed by very talented producers, and he seems to have a bright future in the music industry.