If you’re into American politics, you’ll probably recognize who Abigail Spanberger really is. In contrast, Abigail Spanberger is an American politician who is currently serving as the U.S. Representative for Virginia’s 7th Congressional District since 3rd January 2019 beating her fellow incumbent Nick Freitas and Mike Dickinson.
And, her current tenure ends on 3rd January 2021.
Additionally, Spanberger is also widely recognized as a proud Democrat who also defeated Republican incumbent Dave Brat ending a 36-year hold on the district by the Republican party.
|Education||University of Virginia|
10 Facts About Abigail Spanberger
- Reportedly, Abigail Spanberger was born in Red Bank, New Jersey, US. Thus, she holds an American nationality.
- An American politician, Abigail Spanberger’s bio has already made its place on Wikipedia’s official page. However, these listed facts will certainly provide more information about her.
- Born as Abigail Anne Davis, Abigail Spanberger’s birthdate is 7 August 1979. Therefore, as of now, she is 41 years of age.
- Regarding her education, she earned a BA degree from the University of Virginia. Later, she received an MA degree from GISMA Business School and Purdue University jointly.
- Who is Abigail Spanberger married to? Well, the answer is, she is married to Adam Spanberger taking his surname. She and her husband have 3 children.
- As of 2020, we’re still unable to access the estimated net worth or earning of Rep. Abigail Spanberger as this tab is yet to get surfaced on the internet.
- On Instagram, Abigail is active with a verified account. She has more than 4.3k followers and 461 posts under the username @repspanberger.
- Apart from that, she is also available on Twitter since December 2018. As of now, she has 42.5k followers and 755 followings.
- As per her Twitter bio, Previously, Abigail also served as a CIA operative and federal agent.
- Prior to being a political figure, she is also an English professor. In Fact, she also taught English literature at the Islamic Saudi Academy.