An American actor, Timothy Shalloway, aka Timothée Chalamet, is popular for his acting role as Elio Perlman in Luca Guadagnino’s romantic drama Call Me by Your Name.
Timothy stepped into the acting world through short movies. He also did a commercial project as a child. Later, in 2008, he acted in horror short movies named Sweet Tooth and Clown. Since then, he never had to look back.
|Height||5 Feet and 10 Inches|
|Parents||Nicole Flender, Marc Chalamet|
|Education||Columbia University, New York University’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study|
10 Facts Timothy Shalloway Aka Chalamet
- Timothy was born as Timothée Hal Chalamet on 27 December 1995. As of now, he is 24 years world.
- Though his hometown lies in New York City, U.S, he holds dual citizenship—American, and French.
- In the family, he has a mother, Nicole Flender, a father, Marc Chalamet, and an elder sister named Pauline.
- His mother Nicole is a third-generation New Yorker of half Russian Jewish and half Austrian Jewish descent. She works as a real estate broker at The Corcoran Group.
- On the other hand, his father, Marc Chalamet, serves as an editor for UNICEF. Initially, he worked as a New York correspondent for Le Parisien.
- How tall is Timothy? He possesses a height of about 1.82 meters, which is about 5 feet and 10 inches.
- He enrolled at Columbia University for one year. Later, he transferred to New York University’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study to flourish his acting career.
- Talking about his relationship status, Timothy is linked to actress Lily-Rose Depp. The rumored couple reportedly enjoyed their boating in Capri, Italy, in October 2020. As per Pop Sugar, they have been dating since October 2018.
- Timothy has signed three movies that are under post-production, and one is filming. His upcoming movie Dune is set to release in 2021.
- Timothy is available on social media platforms. On his Instagram account with a username @tchalamet, he has over 10.7millions followers. Likewise, he has over 1.5 million followers on his Twitter.