Brad Raffensperger is an American politician who serves as 29th Secretary of State of Georgia. While Donald Trump claimed that there occurred systematic fraud in Georgia where he got fewer votes. However, Brad Raffensperger stated that they never found the systematic fraud which can be considered enough to overturn the result of the election.
He also disclosed that they have more than 250 investigations underway however, there has been no evidence of systematic fraud. Despite being an American politician, he is also a civil engineer as he has a degree in engineering. Below we have mentioned 10 facts about Brad Raffensperger that you do not wanna miss.
|Birthday||May 18, 1955|
|Education||Western University, Georgia State University|
10 Facts About Brad Raffensperger
- Brad Raffensperger is an American Politician and also a civil engineer who currently servers as the Secretary of State of Georgia.
- When recently interviewed, Brad Raffensperger has stated that they never found the systematic fraud that is capable of overturning the result of the election.
- Furthermore, Brad Raffensperger is from the ‘Republican Party‘ and has been representing his party for a long time.
- Who is Brad Raffensperger Married To? Brad Raffensperger is married to his wife ‘Tricia Raffensperger‘.
- An American politician, Brad Raffensperger has not revealed his parents’ names yet.
- Similarly, Brad Raffensperger has a family of his own consisting of his wife Tricia Raffensperger, and three children.
- We have yet to get detailed information on his net worth and salary amount.
- He was born in the year 1955 in the United States of America. He celebrates his birthday on May 18 and is currently 65 years old.
- Moreover, Brad Raffensperger has a degree in civil engineering from Western University and a Master of Business Administration from Georgia State University.
- He has 36.7 k followers on Twitter and more than 900 followers on the Instagram profile.