If you don’t know who is Kurt Beathard, you might want to. This American former football coach has the support of the public after he inked his resignation letter in support of Black Lives Matter. So it seems natural to support someone who is fighting for a good social cause, right?
One of the celebrated figures in the NFL world, Kurt Beathard was a quarterback coach and offensive coordinator. He resigned from his post on Wednesday, September 23. He was an Illinois State coach. He left his resignation at his desk and left a sign, ‘All Lives Matter to Our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ.’ on his door.
|Profession||Former NFL Coach|
|Education||Oakton High School|
Since the news of Kurt’s resignation came forth, the internet has come forward in support of Kurt Beathard. Here’s what is known of Kurt.
10 Facts on Kurt Beathard
- Kurt Beathard is a former NFL player and former offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach at Illinois State.
- He resigned from his post as offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach at Illinois State on September 23, 2020. His resignation has gained national attention.
- After he wrote his resignation, he left a sign at the door of his office that reads, All Lives Matter to Our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. Kurt’s message has stirred national interest from both public and media.
- Kurt Beathard is single now. As per sources, his wife died in July 2020. His wife died of cancer.
- His social media pages like Twitter and Instagram are missing for now. Maybe he is not fond of social media.
- But you guys can find him on Facebook. He is active on Facebook as Kurt Beathard.
- On September 12, 2020, Kurt Beathard wrote an emotional message on his Facebook account, paying homage to his late wife and his best friend.
- As seen on his Facebook page, Kurt was born in Manhattan Beach, California. His nationality is American.
- He currently lives in Nashville, Tennessee. It is not clear if he and his wife had any kids or not.
- Though Kurt is a celebrated NFL individual in the dynasty of Illinois, he does not have a Wikipedia page. Many of you might have figured this out.