Danny Wallis is not a new face in the Block as he collected three houses from Sarah and George, Daniel and Jade, and Harry and Tash for $12 million dollars. The Block is an Australian Reality television series followed by 4 or 5 couples as they compete against each other in order to renovate and style houses or apartments to sell them at the auction for the highest price.
He is one of the successful businessmen who is the Non-Executive Chairman of the Board of DWS Limited. He established DWS in 1992 and has experience in the Information Technology industry. Here are 10 facts to know about Danny Wallis.
10 Facts About Danny Wallis:
- Who Is Danny Wallis The Block? Danny Wallis is the Melbourne rich lister and IT entrepreneur who collected three houses from Sarah and George, Daniel and Jade, and Harry and Tash.
- Melbourne rich lister and IT entrepreneur Danny Wallis’s controversial $12 Million buys have been all over the internet. He collected Sarah and George’s home for $4,000,0002 then Daniel and Jade’s home for $3.8million and finally Harry and Tash’s home for $4m which sums up to $12 million.
- Furthermore, Danny Wallis’ net worth has not been revealed yet.
- The Block Australia mega buyer Danny Wallis is the businessman who owns the company ‘DWS’.
- We could not find the information on his wife and his family.
- Furthermore, Danny Wallis’s age has not been disclosed including his hometown.
- The businessman, Danny Wallis does not have his profile on any social media platform.
- He is an Australian businessman whose parents’ and siblings’ details are unknown.
- His body details including his height and weight are kept off the record.
- He has experience in the IT field for more than 25 years.